Sunday 13 March 2011

Photographs

I would like to say thank you to those of you who have posted comments - I feel very privileged to have shared this wonderful holiday.  It has been an amazing journey and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself.  For anyone who is interested in art and history it is an incredible place, and the food and drink are quite interesting too.

We brought my laptop which only has Windows2000 but Onslows Big Stuff at home has Windows 7 so that may enable some of his fabulous photographs to be posted.

3 comments:

  1. Carol it has been a pleasure to read your blogs and thank you so much for sharing your holiday thoughts and experiences with us. I think you lost your vocation, writing holiday tour guides would suit you down to the ground. Have a safe journey home and I will look forward to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Ginty says, it's been such a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe journey home Carol, and I look forward to seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete